The management system guarantees organizations the introduction of a structured approach to their activities in order to achieve the goals.
Some of the organizations, especially the small ones, expect that all their employees will perform all the assigned tasks equally well. But regardless of the size of the business, you can benefit from establishing clear procedures that will contain instructions for the work being done. This process systematizes the work processes and is called a management system.
The management system helps organizations to improve their performance by developing specific stages that organizations will follow in the course of their activities to achieve their goals, as well as creating an organizational culture.
Advantages for organizations from implementing an effective management system:
- increasing the efficiency of resource use and improving financial performance;
- improved risk management and protection of people, as well as the environment;
- building capacity to deliver better quality services, increasing their value to consumers and other stakeholders.
The management system is the result of reaching a consensus among experts with expertise in global governance, leadership strategies, and best practices. Standards management systems can be implemented in any organization, large or small.
Certification of management systems standards is not mandatory. You can benefit from the implementation of these standards without certification.
However, if you want to be certified by one or more management system standards, you need to contact the appropriate certification body.
The Accreditation Center does not carry out certification.
Services for the accreditation of management systems certification bodies in accordance with the requirements of ISO / IEC 17021 are provided to organizations that provide certification of management systems in the following areas:
- Certification of quality management systems according to the requirements of ISO 9001;
- Certification of environmental management systems in accordance with the requirements of ISO 14001;
- Certification of food safety management systems in accordance with the requirements of ISO 22000;
- Certification of occupational safety and health management systems in accordance with OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001 standards;
- Certification of energy management systems according to the requirements of ISO 50001;
- and others.