Accreditation of personnel certification bodies for compliance with the international standard ISO / IEC 17024: 2012 “Conformity assessment. General requirements for the bodies that carry out the certification of personnel “is a perspective direction that promotes the technical competence of personnel certification bodies and conducts certification work in accordance with international requirements.
The competence of personnel is always vital for any organization, being the cornerstone of quality, stable production and financial prosperity.
In the world practice, certification is widely used as a tool for independent assessment of the competence of personnel, which gives rise to the confidence of employers and consumers of services.
ISO / IEC 17024: 2012 is an international standard that establishes uniform requirements for the activities of personnel certification bodies used in the accreditation of personnel certification bodies around the world.
Accreditation in accordance with the international standard ensures consistency, comparability and reliability of the operation of certification schemes at international level, provides the basis for recognizing the competence of employees in the conditions of technology development and deepening the specialization of professions and competencies in the world labor market.
Accreditation of personnel certification bodies:
– demonstrates the technical competence of personnel in accordance with the requirements of the international standard ISO / IEC 17024.
– allows to carry out work in the field of conformity assessment in accordance with the legislation;
– certifies that the certification schemes of personnel meet the requirements of employers and international standards;
– allows organizations that certify personnel in various fields and professions to confirm their integrity and reliability of the valuation methods used;
– contributes to the emergence of confidence from the society and consumers to the quality of work and competence of personnel who have passed certification.